Friday, November 17, 2006

Hunter


So my hunt has come to an end. After a month of unemployment, I have a job as a dishwasher/host in Cora's Breakfast and Lunch. The cool thing about the job is that I'm always off at 4pm, which gives me time to go to the gym, have a social life, get a second job, and most importantly: work on my application to Sheridan.

It's strange to be back in Canada. I wake up and never know where I am. Often, I wish I was waking up in Hamburg. I really fell in love with that city. I fell in love in that city, too. I never thought that would happen but sometimes things work out typically.

Or not. He was blonde, blue eyed, highly successful, and twenty years my senior. Not exactly traits you'd typically find in the guys I go for. But go for him I did, and hard. It was a blissful and torturous two months. Fortunately, he was honest with me in the end and it was your typical unrequited love. It hurt but it hurt so good and I only have warmth inside me for that experience, for him, for the whole damn thing. So Exquisite.

And I made great friends there, especially Fabio, who has a piece of my heart, and Jannik who I'd love to see again, and Christine, who is always welcome in my home. Loved it, loved it, no other word for it but love. What a wonderful time.

Meanwhile, I gotta go to a job interview. Picture me taking your ticket at the theater or serving you heart-clogging popcorn.

Internet's finally here so I'll be around. Miss you guys. I will write you soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is great to hear from you again, james. :)

Friday, November 17, 2006 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger Stefan said...

Europe is great! come back!

Saturday, November 18, 2006 12:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home