Monday, November 27, 2006

Oscar Wild


I am a dishwasher. I am not a dishwasher. I am an artist. I am not an artist.

Occupational hazardous waste...

This job is a lesson in humility. It forces you down on your hands and knees, makes you suck it up and smell the garbage, beats the daintiness out of that little pinky so it will never rise again when you pick something up.

This job is making me a nicer person. With any luck I won't be doing it much longer.

But life isn't so bad right now. I shouldn't complain - but my body is really aching and my hands smell funny from the gloves I wear... And I work nearly 10 hours a day. Kapoy...

Enough. Back to work tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

howse bob? :-) our master diswasher with the great story? miss you loads...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Stefan said...

Welcome to the real world! It sucks huh?

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home