Monday, March 26, 2007

practicing narcissism



In light of my desperate search for a social life, I've broken my rules about getting personal with co-workers and hung out a number of times with Peter and his boyfriend, Jeff. They're great company and Peter's a fantastic cook so I've been enjoying myself a little. Also, quite out of character, I've signed up with a website and put myself out there, figuring I don't have much to lose in this town where nobody knows me. I'm attempting to date again... No, I'm actually dating again - with amusing results. More on this later when I'm less embarrassed about how lonely I get over here.

For now, photos from my last little excursion with Peter and Jeff. We went to NSCAD's Wearable Art Show. It was like Haligonian Mindworks but more fashion focused and trying-to-be-chic. I enjoyed it a lot and wished I could go back to art school... then I remembered.

Then I remembered better.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have got to call you and tell you something :)

awesome pic btw....miss you so much jaimes.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Ian Rosales Casocot said...

miss you jimmy-boy.

hope you find what you're looking for

Sunday, April 01, 2007 2:02:00 AM  
Blogger ehlooweez said...

now that I finally graduated, I kinda wish that I was back in art school, too. Russ texted me a while ago and said, maybe this is just like any other summer and we are just going to see each other again, come June. But, we won't. =(

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home