fields of gold

Let me take you down... 'cause I'm going to.... strawberry fields.... nothing is real...
And there's nothing to get hung about. Strawberry fields forever!
I'm drunk as fuck.
I haven't written here in ages and there's not much to report:
I moved. I now live in Halifax. I am out of Dartmouth. I miss the comfort, the security, the Food, I miss Oscar, and mostly, I miss my Aunt Nancy but I'm here. I'm close to work, I hear city sounds, I can walk home drunk from the bar and have sex with my boyfriend, and it's a 20-something dream. I pay an extremely reasonable price considering the location and size of my room. I'll take a picture when it's hapsay na.
Things between me and the boy are complicated. When is it ever simple? I want simplicity one day. A nice, simple, uncomplicated relationship.
I did really well at gay poker tonight even though I didn't even make it to the Big Boy Table. I had a good shot and I personally think I played pretty well.
I miss home intensely. I miss you guys.
I need direction. I need to take aim. Sheridan? Toronto? It's time I acted.
I'm paralyzed by the Ryan thing. I'm in a difficult position. Open to advice.
I'm wondering how many of you are secretly on Facebook already.
I'm sleepy... I'm going to bed...
The photo is from Rainbow Haven Beach. It was a beautiful time.


2 Comments:
we miss you too.
sometimes i feel a little lonely with only marc to comfort me. i miss my gay best friend.
remember our conversation after badminton? when we spent half the night looking for a place to eat. i wanted kfc and we ended up in rai rai ken. haha.
i told you to protect yourself because i didn't want to see you hurt. marco told you to go for it because you'd regret it. so go for it. the whole thing. everything.
its only paralyzing because it matters so much.
Go for the dream though James! Be the artist you always wanted to be, and in order to do that you gotta make sacrifices. Of course, that may no longer be your dream. Mine certainly changed. love and miss you totally
- stefan
Post a Comment
<< Home