Friday, June 22, 2007
Stuff I Said
- To My Beautiful Marco
- I play better drunk.
- Angayan ko.
- People will admire your artistic abilities!
- Hello, Ryan
- mingaw
- winter end
- for Marco :]
- start with one
- practicing narcissism
Blog Drop
The Way of the Wannabe SaintShing K.
sa pagsasatitik ng mga sandali
Sometimes Sunlight
blog loosely based on my life
What Do Moons and Eggs Have in Common?
your headphones
Eating the Sun
life...oh life...ohh life...
readRUSS
The Highest Hiding Place
life in a haywire
lucid interval of a mental pervert
Stef's Phlog
Ginny's Phlog
Myrza's Phlog
Marie's Phlog
Russ' Phlog
My Phlog



2 Comments:
stefan here. I'm in the holy land. It is very problematic. but quite an experience. Are you going back to cebu? SAm is going to get married in Canada in August. I'll tell her to send you an invite. I love your mom.
Stef! Just sent you a snippet by email. Check again, you'll find another. I love your mom too.
Post a Comment
<< Home