for Marco :]

Well, more for me than for you, really. Because for the longest time - and people will attest to this - I've had serious nudity issues. I covered every inch of skin I could, avoided pools where I couldn't swim wearing a shirt, invented a way to change uniforms while always staying fully dressed, never wore sandals (at least not without socks), and even showered with my underwear on, all the time, for the first 20 years of my life, for as long as I could help it.
Currently, my mindset about nudity is average and I'll admit, sex really helped me relax about the whole thing. But one of the biggest, scariest challenges I toy with is the idea of a nude self-portrait exhibit. I envy the natural nudist! And I don't think I have the courage to do it yet (maybe I never will), however, I'm oddly comfortable with the idea of posting this photo here, now, and for me. Because I can.
Today was a cold, wet, windy kind of sad, a little rough, very beautiful in a grey way, poignant at times, and doing this at the end of it all just feels so good.
Missing you,
James-


3 Comments:
hi james! miss u! know what, your sis ruth was here in my shop yesterday to inquire about my rates for her weddings dresses. i was thrilled when she wrote her name on my sketchpad. i thought you were somehow related, if not, closely related. i asked her if she was your sis and she said yes! i was so excited i couldn't turn her down (cuz i was about to cuz i am sooo fully booked until july already). i told her i wanted to do her wedding gown and stuff.
life's so full of suprises! i thought, at my age, nothing still suprises me. i'm so looking forward to doing her wedding dresses...and of course, to seeing you again here back in cebu.
ronald
Ronald! Wow. Distance is an illusion. :] I'm so happy to hear from you.
wow hotness!!! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home