Saturday, November 03, 2007
Stuff I Said
- ... and then he broke up with me again.
- falling, falling
- fields of gold
- homing
- here
- Love, James
- I feel better.
- To My Beautiful Marco
- I play better drunk.
- Angayan ko.
Blog Drop
The Way of the Wannabe SaintShing K.
sa pagsasatitik ng mga sandali
Sometimes Sunlight
blog loosely based on my life
What Do Moons and Eggs Have in Common?
your headphones
Eating the Sun
life...oh life...ohh life...
readRUSS
The Highest Hiding Place
life in a haywire
lucid interval of a mental pervert
Stef's Phlog
Ginny's Phlog
Myrza's Phlog
Marie's Phlog
Russ' Phlog
My Phlog



3 Comments:
happy birthday
happy birthday, jimminy cricket! :)
hi james.. name so familiar to me, like the days that were..
i dont know how it could be possible, and the link is too far away, weve never even met, but reading your post squeezes something in me thati know i havent been acquainted yet. perhaps its the thought of you being far away...
Post a Comment
<< Home