Gomez Dies First

I always assumed that when you flush a goldfish down the toilet, it spins into its sewery oblivion head-first. On the contrary, its tail led the way as it went round and round and then down, down, and away.
We had just one day together before his fin got caught in the filter, turned him upside down and disoriented him, ultimately killing him from shock and panic.
That's what I came home to.
It was my first day on the main floor of the call center. I thought the cherry on top was when when the urinal spit my own diluted piss back in my face. Life is full of surprises.
-O-
Yesterday was Gay Pride Day in Toronto. Watching my fellow sexually deviant people (What's 'deviant' these days, honestly?) parading down the streets of Canada's biggest city I couldn't help but feel - annoyed. Are we really such a freakfest that people would line up on the sidewalk just to see us pass? And then I lightened up and felt amused. We're fun freaks -for the most part- and normal people wish they could wear PVC with a smile on their face on a hot afternoon. And then I wished I was wearing bondage gear in public too. Collars, anyone?
-O-
New pics in my phlog.


1 Comments:
People need ritual, James. You get gay pride parades for the same reason you get processions in the Catholic Church, like at a funeral or fiesta. IT makes people feel like they belong, like there is something bigger out there than just themselves (and that's a good thing)!
Post a Comment
<< Home