everything in life is only -
I need to scratch one or two young men into this setting but I'm not sure what they should be doing or how they should be positioned. I have ideas but I was hoping to hear yours. Suggestions?I've been trying to reach you. It's been difficult because the only PC I have any real access to is loaded w/ viruses and runs at a snail's pace. It took much effort just to get this word out and it's the best way I can inform as many people as possible all at once. The PC's going to the doctor tomorrow. I hope it comes back healthy - and soon.
Meanwhile, all this time away from the internet has given me a moment to accomplish some things - nothing I need to do, like laundry (which continues to reek in my closet) but stuff every person ought to do, like read Dan Brown, Angels and Demons and The DaVinci Code to be specific. They're the exact same book so I can't draw a preference for one over the other. Neither is as awful or wonderful as I've been led to believe but both made the time pass quickly between calls at work. One part I loved, however, was when the villain in one book burst into flames and became the pope all at once. Kudos to Dan Brown for that. After reading it, I was plagued w/ dreams of people spontaneously combusting.
Speaking of sleeplessness, I've decided to self medicate. I take Valerian Root, one capsule nightly. It seems to be working... Placebo effect perhaps. I'll try two capsules tomorrow.
And finally, some endorsements:
My Own Private Idaho - River Phoenix is the reason you should see this film. He acts so well in it, he makes Keanu seem cooler than he is. He's that good.
What You Can Tell Just By Looking At Her - Written and directed by Rodrigo Garcia (one of yours, Stef), it's a voyeuristic glimpse into the lives of various women. If you like to people-watch and you're in a slow, reflective mood, you might want to watch this film. And Calista is so thin, she makes me feel obese.
Bride and Prejudice - A Bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice. Need I say more? "No life without wife!" Watch. You'll be singing it too.
I don't know when I'll have access to the net again. Til then, I miss you all. I hope to hear from you again soon. Ayo ayo.


3 Comments:
Bride and Prejudice. Hehehe. Made me laugh in my workspace. =)
hi jaimes,
that explains why you're not answering any of my emails :) it's marc's bday today but he's all the way in switzerland. my boyfriend is in switzerland and my best friend is in halifax. and i'm in cebu. how unglamorous :) i miss you yknow. i've been online everyday waiting for you.
Trix! Say happy birthday to Marco for me. And to people in England Cebu is very glamorous. Guess your life hasn't been taken over by the world cup, James. Dan Brown! Have you no respect for me and what I am dedicating my life too?! Good, I don't have any either. Joke.
Post a Comment
<< Home