Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Reek of A Desperate Purge



AAAAaaaargh!

I'm losing my mind in Canada! To those who had the misfortune of being subjected to the details, my sincere regrets and apologies. I lost it there.

All I know is, this has got to be leading somewhere good because I certainly can't afford to go anywhere worse.

-O-

I put my drawings up on buzznet. Take a look if you've got the time.

-O-

Figures that the guy who looks like me on PBB Teens is named 'Matt'...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jaimes,

i replied to your email. check it if you have time ok? miss you loads.

Monday, May 01, 2006 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Stefan said...

PBB Teens?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Stefan said...

oh, just read the other comments. get it. James, wave at me from across the ocean. Only I think its weird that I'm more north than you but its way colder on your side.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger slowmotion said...

great art. i like. the detail makes me presume you have more time in your hands to sit. hehe

Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home