All We Are Saying...
This is for my friends and for Russ' friends:
The last time I posted something about the private matters between me and Russ, I regretted it. The 'Norwegian Wood' post? I've been wanting to erase it.
It's kind of weird how our relationship has become such a public thing but knowing Russ and myself, I guess it's not such a shocker...
I don't want to be so public about it anymore and I've really resisted the urge to write anything about what's going on between us. I've bored my friends to death talking about our problems and I've even irritated a couple of them to the point where they didn't want to speak to me anymore. I'm tired of this... I'm tired of so many things regarding this matter that it makes my heart clog up and my face wrinkle just to think about it.
All I've ever wanted was for things between Russ and myself to be good but we both seem to drive each other insane in an attempt to be happy and make each other happy. It's such a classic 'can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em' situation. How do you fix that? Seriously, I'm asking, is there a stereotypical solution for this stereotypical problem?
You can always read his perspective on his blog and that's his choice. I am deciding not to write anything in here about Russ and myself again even if I don't agree with whatever's being said... At least as long as I can stand it.
So if you want to know my side, email me, call me, text me, ask me. I will tell you what's going on. If not, that's fine. Think what you like. The truth is sandwiched between two sides of a story and frankly, I'd love to talk with Russ about all this to get to that. Hopefully we'll find the peace we've been wanting for years now. We have been wanting it very badly, you've all gotten involved and I hope it wasn't as terrible for you as it has been/still is for us.
So that's it.
The last time I posted something about the private matters between me and Russ, I regretted it. The 'Norwegian Wood' post? I've been wanting to erase it.
It's kind of weird how our relationship has become such a public thing but knowing Russ and myself, I guess it's not such a shocker...
I don't want to be so public about it anymore and I've really resisted the urge to write anything about what's going on between us. I've bored my friends to death talking about our problems and I've even irritated a couple of them to the point where they didn't want to speak to me anymore. I'm tired of this... I'm tired of so many things regarding this matter that it makes my heart clog up and my face wrinkle just to think about it.
All I've ever wanted was for things between Russ and myself to be good but we both seem to drive each other insane in an attempt to be happy and make each other happy. It's such a classic 'can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em' situation. How do you fix that? Seriously, I'm asking, is there a stereotypical solution for this stereotypical problem?
You can always read his perspective on his blog and that's his choice. I am deciding not to write anything in here about Russ and myself again even if I don't agree with whatever's being said... At least as long as I can stand it.
So if you want to know my side, email me, call me, text me, ask me. I will tell you what's going on. If not, that's fine. Think what you like. The truth is sandwiched between two sides of a story and frankly, I'd love to talk with Russ about all this to get to that. Hopefully we'll find the peace we've been wanting for years now. We have been wanting it very badly, you've all gotten involved and I hope it wasn't as terrible for you as it has been/still is for us.
So that's it.


5 Comments:
All I want now is for both of you to go home to each other, no matter what that home is.
Nothing's all that bright and sunny. That would dry the life out of anyone.
This is all mushy, but I'm still going to say it...apparently you belong together.
theres no really truth to you belong together.. the best way to do is to move on.. thats the best way to progress and to grow..
and hey james, never was a point when gikapoy mi paminaw down to the 'littlest' detail..angry at you and russ, kana pa nuon..then happy napod..it's a roller-coaster ride worth taking and worth listening.
as for stories only both of you know, i can be quite sure you know the end point to all of them.
kamo gud. you know where this all ends..two souls intertwined somewhere out there...
hey jaimes,
marc said he chatted with you. i'm so jealous. i've been trying to get you talking to me all week. hehe. i know you're busy. we were with jem sat nite and afternoon. do you know nga she got admitted? nuthing serious so don't worry.
personally, i think its a good idea not to make what happens between you and russ too public. but i'll always encourage you to talk to me, email me, call me. you know i'm here for you and that we love you and miss you here.
james remember our little conversation in c24 together with chasty (sadly)before you went away? Remember how glad I was to tell you guys that I was finally out of hell after eight excruciating years? james, I've never been happier since I've made that decision. wink wink ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home