Friday, July 14, 2006

Auf Wiedersehen!


Last night, a white moth landed on my bare chest, right above my heart. If that means I'm gonna die, goodbye my loved ones and my loved-nalang ones. If it means my flight will be cancelled or I won't be allowed on the plane with my artwork, you'll hear from me in about six hours. If it means any sort of change at all, I hope we still like each other the next time we meet. Ayo-ayo ninyong tanan.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stefan said...

I'm sure you know that death only comes with the skull-and-cross bones moth. So you are safe. I would say it was my grandfather's soul looking after you, but it would have to a brown butterfly, according to my grandmother.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 4:08:00 AM  
Blogger slowmotion said...

hey james! great that you're going to germany na! this is for work? for art? I think I must have missed a blog entry where you do explain the circumstances of your going to freud's country. :)

Sunday, July 16, 2006 5:12:00 AM  
Blogger bagclinger said...

I'm in Germany! Stef, I wished I had listened more to you when you kept on yakking in German back in middle school.

Lar, it's for work and for art. Both are becoming more and more similar. :) Das gut.

Anyway, just wanted to let the worried know I'm okay. I don't have much time to post right now but later.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..send my regards to ruthie! is she in canada na ba?..tell her its from achoo..

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kuya james!! guess what... i was flipping through my sun.star newspaper this morning and guess whose picture i saw on one of the pages?? YOU!!! so i started reading the "article" or whatever you call it... and yep, i was right! it was you!!! all the way form Canada! hahaha... made me miss you and momzie all the more... so anyway... i decided to visit your blogspot. send me pictures of your trip to germany kuya! miss you! mwahh...

Friday, July 21, 2006 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home