The Curse of Gomez

He didn't eat last night. This morning I found him dead in the tank. He went down the toilet head-first.
I hope Burgos and Zamora didn't catch his fever.
Anyway, I got a third Gomez today, another moor identical to this one - only he's alive. Maybe The Curse of Gomez won't get him.
-O-
I'm ready for Germany! Almost. I just need to pack. Recently, I took care of the much-needed's:
1. tiny bottle of anti-dandruff shampoo
2. soap - Dove. It's moisturizing.
3. tiny bottle of lotion. Moisture is important.
4. tiny bottle of hand sanitizer
5. tiny packet of wipes
6. deodorant
7. some L'orealle hair putty thing that I bought only because I could never afford it back home
8. huge tube of Sensodine
9. 90 capsules of multivitamins
10. extra strength sleeping pills - in case I want to end it all. Ha ha.
11. medium sized tube of facial wash which I've never tried before but might be an improvement over the last brand (please, God)
12. travel toothbrush
13. new jeans
14. new shirts
15. new hoodie
16. new sketchpad - big - with a very durable back and front
17. alarm clock
18. plane tickets back and forth
19. list of important numbers
20. .... Shit. I forgot to withdraw cash.
The underwear, socks, shoes, passport, artwork, etcetera, I had ready long before.
I can't believe I'm really going to Europe. It still seems so far away and impossible. I wonder what it's like there...
I'm gonna go see. :P


1 Comments:
you're going to love it there, at first it will be scary but think about it- you're in EUROPE! culture, the arts, the arts, the arts :) i'm still really proud of you! don't forget to write or email us. will you be able to mail us as much there?
Post a Comment
<< Home