Final Scratches

I finished the last piece for the exhibit on Sunday. Will work on promoting it next weekend so I'll be walking up and down Lange Reihe, asking very politely in English if I can please put my poster up in their shop. Trying-to-be-charming-smile thrown in for good measure.
I also need to get this stuff matted and framed and that will cost some Euro but I can always dip into my food budget - once I decide to budget for food.
On the more official work side, there's so fucking much to do... Half the book is done but I'm supposed to finish the other half in a week. Heheh.. heh... heh. Got a gun?
Heaven help me. Give me six arms, three minds, and two more computers to work on. Then I can get it done and done well in that impossible amount of time.
I keep going back and forth between Berlin and Hamburg, too so I'm just all over the place, physically, mentally, and stereotypically.
All the same, even though I am homesick, I am now very happy that I am in Europe. The weather's getting worse, I'm wearing Johannes' heavy pull-overs now over two shirts and under a hoodie but I'm Here. Finally. I'm Here. And it's so damn nice to Be Here.
Skol!


2 Comments:
i'm so glad that you finally GOT THAT. and got it good :) it was easy to be blinded by everything that was going on but now you're finally opening your eyes that you're in EUROPE and you're exhibiting. we are all so so proud. on a seperate note, hope you get to see that oscar soon ;) hehe.
m damn glad i finally hear you sounding good there man.take care jaime.
Post a Comment
<< Home