Monday, September 04, 2006

scratched online


I recently finished the exhibit I've been working on, a second series of scratched photographs dedicated to what Russ and I went through. Shortening the original title to Scratched, it's supposed to go up in Cafe Gnosa (Lange Reihe, Hamburg) on the 11th of September.

But you can view it on buzznet. Shouldn't take too long. Just 12 images. Like a short, silent comic. All sorts of comments and non-comments welcome. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss u. love u. proud of u. wish u were here. :)

Monday, September 04, 2006 2:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the story that you both had can it be relive again? Can the feelings return and can you tell Russ that you love him cause i think he still loves you? and you still love him

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 7:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home