New Year

Hello.
I'm not sure if anybody reads this anymore; I haven't posted anything for two months and the recent notes have been brutally brief and lacking interesting things of any sort. Truth be told, I'm more of the visual sort than the literary and if I can post just photos here, I would. Then again, that would be entirely pointless if nobody drops by to see them. Hm... Dilemma.
I started this blog to keep in touch with a very specific group of people and I've been terrible at doing that for quite some time now. I'm not sure what it is exactly. Maybe I've tired of whining on a page that can't whine back. Maybe it's because I honestly prefer phone calls, letters, and face to face gab sessions. Maybe I've just gotten incredibly engrossed in recent events that the list of things to post have piled up to an intimidating degree, so much so, that I really don't know how to begin and simply choose not to. Supposedly the inability to be a faithful correspondent is a very Neish thing. Whatever the excuse, I'd like to fix this failure and try desperately to be Good at keeping in touch. Really. So if anybody still bothers to drop by this site, email me, leave me a comment, call me, something - just reach me - and I will reach back. I'll give it a month. If I hear nothing from anyone, if I discover that this blog no longer serves its purpose, I will tear it down and find a new way to keep in touch with people I care about.
Facebook's proven extremely effective. Are you guys on it?
If anyone IS reading this, I want to tell you that I'm well, I'm still living a jellyfish life, my hair has shades of purple in it, I miss a lot of things (especially people), and I wish you a very happy year to come.
John, I've been trying to call you. Marie, Stef, I just got your letters and they made me really happy.
Love,
James-


4 Comments:
it's about time sleepyhead. :)
I still pass by every couple of day's to see if you've posted anything. Or when I'm bored. But there is facebook, so it's up to you. I've been posting articles in my livejournal recently. Nothing very interesting, but if you have lots of time to procrastinate as I do. Only friends can read them though. I must do it that way to keep the Js happy. Glad you got my card! -Stefan
hey neish, yeah some people still read it.. :) happy new year dude! as you already know for sure, mine didnt start too happy.. take care of yourself over there.
i drop by once every week to see if you're alive. don't you dare take this blog down, jimmyboy. i hope to see more of your whines SOON :)
Post a Comment
<< Home