Monday, April 03, 2006

the brand new heavy



It's been a rough week.

There are a lot of things to handle but first, I gotta deal with primary objective 1: Earn Wages.

Today, I start at Convergys. Wish me luck!

New photos in my phlog.

3 Comments:

Blogger kampanaryo_spy said...

sa dugayng panahon perti nakong dimumdum ani nga url kay nawani nako tong gihatag nimo nako. maayo na lang nakahinumdum kog text ni ian ug iya kong gisulti-an ug asa.

yatis bai karon pa lang daan, murag ok pas olrayt na man dayon ka diha.

sige ayo-ayo.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did your first day go? hope all went well. ne-ways, i mailed you through your gmail add. reply soon k? miss you loads.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Russ Ligtas said...

I just woke up from a dream about you. It wasn't disturbing but I think it carries in a lot of meaning. I still have to decode the events and the things said basta all I know is it must be important to wake me up from sleep, have me turn on the pc and tell you. it's like 4:10 am here and it's really creeping me out..and yeah good luck.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home