Monday, July 03, 2006

deutschland82 -


Here's a peek at what I've been working on. The pieces carry the same concept, technique, and style as my last collection but they're made on a larger scale, the collection has more emotional range, and I've improved at scratching. I use dental tools this time, courtesy of my aunt who is a dental hygenist.

It's amazing how God makes things work out.

I've been invited to Germany to work there for two months. Now I have to see if I can actually leave on time and do the job well. Wish me luck - and confidence.

More shots of the photo essay in my phlog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stefan said...

try to get to London for a weekend. If you book now at easyjet.com or ryanair.com you can get a ticket for 25 pounds which is 2,500 pesos. I porbably won't get to see you, but you can see, Bob. and who knows ey?

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:18:00 AM  
Blogger Moncho said...

Hey Jam. Things are lookin' pretty good on your end. Heard you're goin' to Yurp? Take a lot of scenery pictures! Man, you got some pretty nice photography shots. Ever considered moonlighting as a photographer? Haha! I'll chat wid ya soon, hopefully we can catch each other. Holla.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home