eyes forward

And so we come to March, the month that gets me into all sorts of wonderful trouble...
Just a quick update: Shaun's recovering very well but it'll be a month before we find out if the surgery worked or not. We're visiting a 'medical intuitive' and massage therapist on the 18th to get ourselves untangled and health-bound. It's Aunt Nancy's Christmas present to the two of us. Currently, we're discussing moving in together quite seriously, but I'm not sure if this will happen soon. The details are a little difficult to sort but we may save a bit of money and it should definitely be an interesting experiment.
John Be, I tried calling you a few times but the number was always 'outside the coverage area'.
Ronald, I really liked the bride's gown in the second-to-the-last set of wedding photos you sent. Great job!
Kris, kumusta? When do you start your new job?
And I want to commemorate the passing of my dog back home in Cebu, Dog, who was always the sweetest thing. Liloan wasn't very good for him either...
During difficult or awkward times, I often ask myself WWJD - only, in my case 'J' always stood for Jemaville, who is the coolest customer I know. Jem, my February goes to you. It sounds corny but seriously now, thanks for the inspiratioin. ;]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home