may day

It's May! Spring is here and it's undeniable with the splash of purple and yellow coming at me from the crocuses and daffodils on the street.
Currently, I'm between pairs of underwear, getting ready to meet up with my good friends in Halifax for a catch-up session over what we swore would be limited to One Drink (the fabled One that inevitably equals two or more). Thinking about this, I decided it would be fantastic to catch up with you guys, seeing as how I'm much closer to you despite the geographic irony.
Update: Shaun's surgery wasn't the miracle we all hoped it would be and things are getting progressively worse. He's getting an MRI soon and we're all hoping it will point the way to a real solution. It's frustrating... 'Frustrating' isn't even a good enough word for it, especially for him, although he handles it with a lot more grace than I ever would. Compounded with other frustrations we've been tackling recently, April's been quite the trying month for us as a couple but it's May, and it's now, and we've been together half a year, which was the bitter length of my last relationship so Hooray for May and may it last another six months. Heheh... You can bill me for that one. :]
Kris John! Did you get my email? I need your number, bai! I lost it!
Trix! I've been distant and I'll call you soon.
Jem, that's fantastic! My cousin did the same thing in Scotland last year, what an odd thing.
Marco, I heard and I hope you don't mind that I heard. I'm at a loss for words and my prayers are with you and your family. I care about you, buddy and I've been thinking about you every day since. Ayo ayo diha, bai.
I miss you all. Shit, I've gotta get dressed quick! I'm so late!


1 Comments:
jaime.i didnt get ur email man.will call u or sms u asap lang.nice to know ur doin great there.talk to u soon man.
Post a Comment
<< Home